Dear, PyMol-Gromacs experts,

I used to use PyMol  Dynamics plugin to make some MDs.
It makes me more than sad  I always get  notes like:
---------------------------------
NOTE 1 [file em.mdp]:
  You are using a plain Coulomb cut-off, which might produce artifacts.
  You might want to consider using PME electrostatics.

NOTE 2 [file pr.mdp]:
  The Berendsen thermostat does not generate the correct kinetic energy
  distribution. You might want to consider using the V-rescale thermostat.
Does anybody know how do I adjust config.files to make default PME
and  V-rescale thermostat ? And where are the corresponding files, please ?

And,  I am sory, another quest., How do I make the plugin produce .xtc
tarajectory files instead of trr, tpr.., by default ?

Thank you in advance,

Happy journay through the Universe,