Hi all,

when I use :
cmd.set('''opaque_background''','''0''',quiet=0)
cmd.bg_color('white')

the background is black. If I set the background back to opaque, then it turns white.

Is there a way to keep the background white at all times when setting the opacity off?
I'm using pymol 1.7.2. It didn't happen on previous versions.

(as a workaround, i could comment the "opaque background off", and decomment it when I ray trace the image, but it would be nice to have the full settings working initially without having to edit too much the .pml ...)
thanks
Vincent

--

Vincent Chaptal, PhD

Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Protéines

Drug-resistance modulation and mechanism Laboratory

7 passage du Vercors

69007 LYON

FRANCE

+33 4 37 65 29 01