Dear Pymol users!

In this topic I've decide to put all questions regarding visualisation.

This time I'm very intresting whether it possible to add some effect of the
 "flexebility" or "ensemble-like dynamics" on the selected elements (e.g
selected side-chains to convey a sense of its flexibility like in the
molecular dynamics simulation) by introdycing of some filter on this part
like some kind of bluring). Of cource I can do it by taking several aligned
snapshots from MD and load it in the Pymol but here I wounder if its also
possible do from one pdb structure.

Thanks for help,

James