Greetings,

I'm trying to visualize the phosphate backbone of DNA/RNA, so far to no avail.
I've seen nuccyl, but I'm on WIndoze, and have found no mention of nuccyl
running there.  Any other straightforward way?

Specifically, I'm trying to visualize interactions between the DNA/RNA
(phosphate backbone) and a protein.  Any hints would be highly appreciated .

Thanks and Cheers
Markus

--
Markus Heller, Ph.D.
NMR Scientist

Follow us:

solely for the addressee.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.