Dear Pymol communities,

I'm trying to embed pymol window as a pyqt widget now and the code from
https://gist.github.com/masci/6437112 runs perfectly on my Linux machine.

However when I tried to run it on my Windows machine, I kept getting the
import error when the code tried to import pymol2, which said no module
named _cmd. I did realize there is a _cmd.so file that came with the Linux
distribution, but I could not find anything similar on the windows
distribution. Anybody knows how to solve this problem? Any help would be
appreciated.

I'm using Pymol 1.3 educational version and Python 2.7, if this matters.

Thanks!

Yuan Wang

--

Yuan Wang