Hi Wenfu -

Cartoon putty representation varies the diameter of the putty tube based on the
B-factor column in the loaded PDB file.  In your example file, all the
B-factors are 0.00.  Perhaps you could use `cartoon tube` instead, which is
similar to putty, but uses a single cartoon_tube_radius setting to specify the
size of the tube.

Cheers,
Jared

--