Hi pymol users,

I am just using pymol to open one super big molecular model (20 megadaltons).
My pymol1.7 is on linux system and the computer has 32 CPU with 62GB memory
storage.
When I try to use command ray to make a high quality image, the pymol crash
with error message like this: Pymol ran out of memory storage and you need to
decease the quality of the image.

I have tried to set the hash_max 10, 30 or 60 and it won’t work. Also I use
protein backbone to present the whole structure.
I will appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Wenfu

     Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
     Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
     and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
     you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
     copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
     is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
     error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
     and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
     from your computer.