Hi all,

after an extensive pymol session, I ended up with a lot of intermediate objects
that I now want to delete so I will only keep my final object. Is there an easy
way to remove all but one object? I tried the delete command, but something like

delete (not obj_final)

did not work as expected and only deleted obj_final.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Bernhard

Bernhard C. Lechtenberg, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow
Riedl Lab
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
10901 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Phone: 858.646.3100 x 4216
Email: blechtenb...@sanfordburnham.org<mailto:blechtenb...@sanfordburnham.org>