Good day,

I have several thousands of files, which I upload using the loop:

myDir = ‘/dirWithFiles'
for filename in os.listdir(myDir):
        cmd.load (filename)
        filenameN = os.path.splitext(filename)[0]
        cmd.save(filenameN + '.mol')
        cmd.disable(filename)

I am trying to save them one by one in a different (.mol) format. However, the
files are saved together, i.e.: first file opened contains only molecule from
the first file; second: first + second; third: first + second + third etc. But
I want firstFile.readableFormat to be converted into firstFile.mol,
secondFile.readableFormat - secondFile.mol etc, without any addition of other
files. How can I do that?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Alsa

Sorry I have sent it already, accidentally forgot to finish the question in
subject(