Hi all,

If I create a string of double-strand DNA, or take a string of double-strand
DNA or RNA from a structure, is there any automated way to have the bases link
AT, UA, GC, so when I manually sculpt or deform the DNA those bases would stay
together?

I could go through the structure and manually create physical bonds where the
hydrogen bonds would be, and that would work, but I’m wondering if anyone has a
script or is there a function that I am unaware of?

Thanks!

H. Adam Steinberg
7904 Bowman Rd
Lodi, WI 53555