Hi Lucile,

Thanks for the pse (off-list). Please hide the "nonbonded" representation:

PyMOL> hide nonbonded

Nonbonded rep is shown by default. In ray tracing, those are rendered as
cylinders, with a radius that depends on the zoom level, that's why you may not
see them when zooming in.

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer