Hi Thomas!

I've tried your parser with pymol 1.4.1 from ubuntu 12.04 repos and
freshly compiled 1.7.7.2 from svn with no luck at all. I've tried to
load PDB ID 4V50 (full E.coli ribosome). Pymol simply hangs with 100%
cpu usage.

 From 1.4.1 i've got following traceback (after i left it overnight):

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pymol/parser.py", line 254, in
parse
     self.result=apply(layer.kw[0],layer.args,layer.kw_args)
   File "/home/domain/silwer/Downloads/load_pdbml.py", line 80, in
load_pdbml
     atom.properties['entity_id'] = child.text or ''
   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/chempy/__init__.py", line 59,
in __getattr__
     raise AttributeError(attr)
AttributeError: properties

Any help would be appreciated.