Hi Mark,

Thanks for the bug report. The stack trace is sufficient for us to reproduce
the problem, no need to send the file.

Checking the code revealed: PyMOL never supported spaces in scene names. All
versions before 1.7.6 silently ignored the problem but also couldn't restore
the scene.

We can fix this in the next version to not throw an error.

Workaround: Open your file in 1.7.4, rename the scenes to not contain spaces,
and save it again. Then 1.7.6 should load it without problems.

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer