Dear all:

I'm ray tracing images from a script with the png command, but am having
problems saving images larger than ~ 6000x6000. While I get perfect images
at 6000x6000, anything larger writes small, empty files (219kb instead of
~50Mb like expected). Is there some sort of buffer size that needs to be
raised to write larger images?

Thanks,
Dan