Hello Monu,

>From some limited googling, I think you are missing the GLEW package. If you
>can tell us you what Linux distribution you are using (e.g. Ubuntu, Fedora) we
>can help more. FYI, this is a better resource for PyMOL installation tips:

http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Linux_Install

Assuming you are using one of the more popular Linux distributions, you could
search for this package using Yum (Fedora, CentOS) or Synaptic (Ubuntu). They
should install the required files in the correct paths without you having to
link them to a bin or lib directory.

best,

Iain