Hello!

I was wondering how to change the conformation of a disordered tail region
of a protein? Its long and sticking fairly straight out, but that doesn't
fit nicely in a figure. So I'd like it to be in a more compact
conformation. I've seen talk about "alt" conformations? Is this what I
want?

Thank you so much!!! Attempting to write my masters thesis and want this to
look visually appealing!

Kristen :)