Thanks Tsjerk!

now the map is accepted fine by the Pymol- however there is an problem
due to the mismatching of atoms in ref structure and the map (although
I use ref.pdf from which contact map has been produced). Probably the
source of the error is Martini's atom representation used in my system
- I've had the same issue in case of some VMD script which do the same
task.  Do any alternativeties are exist which can identify residues
(even on one of the protein) crucial for the formation of the complex
during md run with the possibility to map it to the structure for the
visualization?

J.