Hi everyone,
I want to render images of frames of my trajectory that loaded in pymol
with the script below. After running this script, pymol outputs images and
they are all the same. So what's wrong with my script?

for i in range(1, cmd.count_states()+1):
     cmd.set("state", i, "traj")
     cmd.png("%d.png" % (i), width=10, height=10, dpi=300)