Hi Farzaneh -

Are you looking for something programmatic to use for many different
structures, or just analyzing a single structure?

With just one structure (or a few) you can do most of this using the GUI by eye.

1. To find the length of each H-bond involving your ligand, (let's say the
object or selection is called "my_ligand"), click "S (show) > Labels" for the
'my_ligand_polar_conts' object that was created when finding the H-bonds.

2. To see which kinds of residues are involved, you can type on the PyMOL
command line: `show sticks, byres (my_ligand within 4)` which will show sticks
for the entire residue (byres) of any residue with any atom within 4 Å of
my_ligand.

3. For the number of H-bonds in an individual active site, you can probably
just count them by eye.

Alternatively, if you need a more automated approach, have a look at Thomas
Holder's Polarpairs plugin: http://www.pymolwiki.org/index.php/Polarpairs

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jared

On Aug 23, 2016, at 2:39 AM, Farzaneh Namazifar