Hi,

I recently installed pymol from source using python-2.7.12 in my cluster. I
have to install python, tcl in a non standard location as this is a
cluster.

After successful installation of pymol, I'm facing an issue while opening
pymol. I'm not able to see pymol command window, and receiving the below
error on the console.

PyMOL(TM) Molecular Graphics System, Version 1.8.2.0.
 Copyright (c) Schrodinger, LLC.
 All Rights Reserved.

    Created by Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.

    PyMOL is user-supported open-source software.  Although some versions
    are freely available, PyMOL is not in the public domain.

    If PyMOL is helpful in your work or study, then please volunteer
    support for our ongoing efforts to create open and affordable scientific
    software by purchasing a PyMOL Maintenance and/or Support subscription.

    More information can be found at "http://www.pymol.org";.

    Enter "help" for a list of commands.
    Enter "help <command-name>" for information on a specific command.

 Hit ESC anytime to toggle between text and graphics.

 Detected OpenGL version prior to 2.0. Shaders and volumes unavailable.
 OpenGL graphics engine:
  GL_VENDOR:   Intel
  GL_RENDERER: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
  GL_VERSION:  1.4 (4.0.0 - Build 9.18.10.3272)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/app/python/intel/pymol/lib/python/pmg_tk/__init__.py", line 35, in
run
    PMGApp(pymol_instance,skin).run(poll)
  File "/app/python/intel/pymol/lib/python/pmg_tk/PMGApp.py", line 323, in
__init__
    self.root = Tk() # creates the root window for the application
  File "/app/python/intel/2.7.12/lib/python2.7/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line
1815, in __init__
    self.tk = _tkinter.create(screenName, baseName, className, interactive,
wantobjects, useTk, sync, use)
TclError: invalid command name "tcl_findLibrary"
 Detected 24 CPU cores.  Enabled multithreaded rendering.

Appreciate any help to resolve the issue.

-srikanth