From: "Dheeraj Prakaash" <dhee...@gmail.com>
To: "AJ Vincelli" <ajvince...@gmail.com>
Cc: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 4/22/2017 12:46:51 AM
Subject: Re: [PyMOL] which PyMOL to open?

Wow!
I haven't seen so many options before, even after installing Edu PyMOL correctly.

Do you all of you get these options (Win10 users)?
I only get to see
PyMOL + Tcl-tk, and,
PyMOL + Tcl-tk + Console.

AJ, did you install anything extra?
This may seem another dumb question, but your answers will be helpful.

Regards
Dheeraj