Hi Gregor,

I can't reproduce this with a simple program (like calling cmd.load_coords in
an endless loop, threaded or non-threaded). Can you give some more details?
Which PyMOL version? Which operating system? Do these load_coord calls all
target the same object or different objects? Can you use cmd.get_coordset and
cmd.load_coordset instead (entire object instead of atom selection) or does the
issue persist?

Thanks,
  Thomas

--