Hi Tony,

It's possible, but not out of the box. I wrote a script for this some time ago
which uses biopython and emboss. If you're using Linux or MacOS, everything is
prepackaged for you in Anaconda Cloud. For installation instructions and
examples, see:
https://pymolwiki.org/index.php/Load_aln

--
Thomas Holder