Hi,

Consider the following (simplified) Pymol script, test.py:

-----
import sys
cmd.load(sys.argv[1], 'prot1')
cmd.load(sys.argv[2], 'prot2')
rms = cmd.pair_fit('prot1 & n. ca','prot2 & n. ca')
print 'This should print', rms

-----

I would like the only output for this program to be created by the line,
'This should print.' However, here is what I actually get, with a few
different options:

$ pymol -qc test.py -- protein.pdb protein.pdb
 ExecutiveRMS: RMS =    0.000 (96 to 96 atoms)
This should print 0.0
$ pymol -Qc test.py -- protein.pdb protein.pdb
$

(The first prints output from ExecutiveRMS, and the second prints nothing
at all.)
Is there any way to prevent the ExecutiveRMS output? Either
programmatically or on the command line?

Thanks much,

Nathan