Sorry, but is this a joke of some sort? Or a piss-take?

If one of the above, can we stop it, please. It is not "handy" to receive this spam either.

If these are serious requests to be unsubscribed, follow the link below for page where you can unsubscribe. Presumably you subscribed to this in the first instance???

Am I the only one annoyed also of this propagation of social media (?) custom of not signing emails with your name? This is a professional mailing list where you can expect the very people (the real experts!) who wrote the software etc to reply to you and the replies come from individuals with real names and affiliations. (the same goes for ccp4, phenix, coot.. bulletin boards)

best, Marko

Please remove my account from pymol-user mailing list.

it is not handy to receive all these e mails.

Thanks

Dear Mr. and Mrs,

Please remove my account from pymol-user mailing list.

it is not handy to receive all these e mails.

Thanks

I don't want to recieve pymol user mails.

Please remove my account from pymol-user mailing list.

Thanks

Marko Hyvonen
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge
mh...@cam.ac.uk
+44 (0)1223 766 044
@HyvonenGroup
http://hyvonen.bioc.cam.ac.uk