Hi Mohammad,
I do not know if PyMOL can do what you want. But...
If you know how to refine using phenix*, and the pdb has electron density
data, I suggest to refine and validate your structure. In the validation
window, there is specific tab where one can see if the structure has
missing atoms.
If you do not know how to use phenix then you can use pdb-redo**  Paper
here***

Good luck

* https://www.phenix-online.org/download/  tutorials @ youtube
** https://pdb-redo.eu/