From: Mohammad Goodarzi [mailto:mohammad.goda...@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 August 2018 16:13
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] Color change of different domain

I have a protein in PDB called "3E9D"

I first get the seqeuence then I go here
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Structure/cdd/wrpsb.cgi

and I find the domains. Now I am trying to change the color accordingly

Now I am trying to change the color of each domain with different color
first I change the background to white
bg_color white
show cartoon
hide lines

Can you please tell me how to change the color of each domain to different
colors ?

Thanks

Mohammad