Hi Wei,

Phosphorylating a serine with the builder works fine for me.

1) click "Builder" button -> opens panel and should automatically switch to
"3-Button Editing" mouse mode
2) click on the serine's OG atom -> should create "pk1" selection
3) click "P=O3" button on the Builder panel

To change the orientation of the phosphate group, make sure you're in "3-Button
Editing" mouse mode, then
1) double click the CB-OG bond with the *right* mouse button -> shows dihedral
indicator
2) CTRL-drag any of the phosphate group atoms with the left mouse button

--
Thomas Holder
PyMOL Principal Developer