Hi Markus,

I am not aware of this function in pymol but would be interested in one being
developed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Heller <mhel...@cdrd.ca>
Sent: Friday, 24 August 2018 6:28 AM
To: pymol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [PyMOL] Display metal coordination

Hi all,

Is there a way to display the coordination of a metal, e.g. Zn2+ or Mg2+, that
doesn't require manual selection of atoms and showing of bonds?

I wasn't able to find anything online ...

Thanks
Markus

--
Markus Heller, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist, Medicinal Chemistry

2405 Wesbrook Mall, 4th Floor, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3

CDRD.CA | Twitter: @C_D_R_D  |  YouTube: CDRD  |  LinkedIn: CDRD
This email and any attachments thereto may contain confidential material for
the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of
this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any
attachments thereto.