Hi Sunyeping,

Besides using the scripting language in pymol, you might want to consider
the experimental PyMOL extension created by the PyMOL Fellows (me and Paul
Smith, https://pymol.org/fellowship/). The extension relies on the
MDAnalysis package and so far includes RMSD as an example. Here is the link
to the right github branch
https://github.com/bieniekmateusz/pymol-open-source/tree/fellows_mp_2018

If you compile it, you can use the RMSD this way:
mda_load systemX.gro
mda_load_traj systemX.xtc
mda_rmsd

Kind Regards,