Hello Dr. Xiang-Jun Lu,

Thanks a lot for your help. The model you have duplicated is exactly what I
am looking for (checked it with VMD). Unfortunately I do not have access to
DSSR-Pro. Is there any way that I can reproduce your procedure with
x3dna-dssr?
I need to create different numbers of duplicates (2,4,6,5,8) for different
systems and this will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Amir