I am using the combination of two presets to visualise protein-ligand
interactions:

1) to visualise protein-ligand contacts
preset.ligand_cartoon('${output}*',_self=cmd)

2) and then to change the representation of the ligand:
preset.ball_and_stick(selection='my_system and not polymer', mode=1)

Unfortunately after the execution of the second command I do not see
anymore dashed yellow lines for non-polar contacts between protein and
ligand
Is there any quick command, which may return it for a multi-model file
and better to change the color of the dotted line from yellow
(default) to another color (blue)?
Thank you in advance!
Enrico