Hello PyMOLlers,

I have an annoying "feature" on my Win (2.5.0 Open source) PyMOL in that I
cannot use scroll mouse to Z-slab the view on a second screen. A second laptop
where I have the same, with external monitor connected either with UCB-C  or
HDMI. Works ok if I move the PyMOL window back to laptop screen, but no action
on the second screen. Shift-Right-Mouse for front/back clip works, as does
command line eg. "clip slab, 10". Just not scroll wheel slab.

Anyone had the same and been able to fix it or suggestions on what to try?

Cheers, Marko
---------
Marko Hyvonen
Department of Biochemistry