Dear All,
I am wondering what parameters (cutoff distance, angles, side chains relative
orientations) are used by the functions implemented in pymol (distance (mode =7
and A>find>pi-cation))to define cation-pi interaction. I didn’t find it in the
documentation. Is there any way to eventually tune these parameters?

Thank you for your responses,
Best,
Julien

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI
kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI
behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/om-ki/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your
personal data. You can read more about KI’s processing of personal data
here<https://staff.ki.se/data-protection-policy>.