Hello everyone,

I recently covered many of the new features of PyMOL 3.0 during a webinar
hosted by Schrödinger, the recording of which can be found here: Webinar
Recording
<https://www.schrodinger.com/life-science/learn/webinar/introducing-pymol-3-bring-your-biochemistry-to-life-with-3d-molecular-visualization-and-movie-making/>

In this webinar, I'll show you the following:

   -

   Basics of the new interface and motivation behind its design
   -

   New Scenes Panel and power of scenes as a tool
   -

   New Timeline and how easy it is to make basic movies
   -

   Introduction to advanced movie making using subtracks
   -

   Animating objects in the workspace using the new Gizmo
   -

   Q&A with the developers regarding PyMOL 3 and future plans

For those of you interested in exploring PyMOL 3
<https://www.schrodinger.com/platform/products/pymol/>, I hope this serves
as a solid starting point and inspires you to delve deeper into the
possibilities of all the new features. For anyone still not convinced to
give it a try, I would encourage you to skim the recording to see the
improvements in action.

Additionally, we are offering a free online course to anyone with a valid
PyMOL license (including educational licenses for students). This course is
titled “Visualizing Science with PyMOL 3” and will provide a far more
comprehensive overview of what is possible with PyMOL 3. Click this link to
learn more and join the waitlist: Visualizing Science with PyMOL 3
<https://www.schrodinger.com/life-science/learn/education/courses/pymol/>

Excited to see what you create,

- The PyMOL Team at Schrödinger
--

Thomas Stewart | Developer II | Product Manager, PyMOL

[image: Schrödinger, Inc.] <https://schrodinger.com/>