On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:33:17 -0500
Andreas Kloeckner <li...@informa.tiker.net> wrote:

> > My question was also about all processing/io appearing in the same
> > queue while submitted in different ones. If it actually occures like
> > this it is a bug according to me (unless the profiler enforces only one
> > queue ??)
>
> Have you raised this question on the Nvidia forums?

I know them and guess their answer ...

> If you learn more, I
> would be grateful to learn what you hear.

Actually this queue stuff looks independant of the platform/driver. I
tested on a couple of computer with 4 different platforms (amd, intel,
nvidia and pocl) and all appear to use actually only one queue out of the 3 or 5
I would like them to use.

If you consider it is a bug, I can make a demonstrator.

Cheers,

Jérôme