aseem hegshetye <aseem.hegshe...@gmail.com> writes:
> My pyopencl kernel just stops responding for specific data.
> Code runs smoothly if data has total  30296 transactions. But becomes non
> responsive when data has 30297 trans.
> If I take that one extra trans and run the code separately on that trans , it
> works fine.
> Code can run on more than 40k trans of another data smoothly.
> So my conclusions are : data is not the problem, code is not the problem ,
> size of data is not the problem.
> Can someone please advise what could the problem be or how to find out the
> problem.

To provide some context here: With the level of detail you're providing,
I find it virtually impossible to say anything meaningful. At the same
time, supplying more detail is not the answer--since you're unlikely to
get the nice folks on this list to debug your code for you in great
detail.

A reasonable suggestion might be for you to boil down the behavior
you're seeing to a violation of the specification/documentation.

Andreas