Hi Jerome,

Jerome Kieffer <jerome.kief...@esrf.fr> writes:
> We encounter a bug in pyFAI which looks related to pyopencl & pybind11 ...
> https://github.com/silx-kit/pyFAI/issues/1131
>
> But this is a "rare" bug so we are struggling in reproduce it.

Gregor Thalhammer (cc'd) wrote last October to report a similar
phenomenon (and even had a notebook that appeared to reproduce his
issue). Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to debug, and I haven't
encountered this in my work. Here's his message:

https://lists.tiker.net/hyperkitty/list/pyopencl@tiker.net/message/3TWCVHBB4MZGC42WZTOQ6NPBVWBIG34X/

Could you create an issue on Github to collect evidence and related info?
I'd also be grateful for any help in debugging.

Andreas