Hi

I know that the api has_double_support(dev) will return back if dev support
double type, and with this api we can decide which data type can be used.
But I found that even if I don't use float64 or int64 for test data type,
pyopencl will generate kernel code that contains double or long type as
arguments.
Such as:
__kernel void plb_build_list_write(__global int *plb_mylist_list, __global int
*plb_mylist_start_index, __global double *input_list, index_type n)
And so on.
All those double or long type in the kernel code may cause building errors on
the devices don't support 64 bit.
So what should I do to avoid pyopencl generate kernel code contains double or
long type, is there any options to deal with it?
Thanks!

                                      Wensheng