I vaguely remember Alex mentioned a while ago he wants to make everything
in wheel (except the command "wheel" itself) internal. They are also more
likely
to break than distutils, which is more or less frozen.

See also: https://github.com/pypa/wheel/issues/262

Eric Peterson於 2019年3月6日星期三 UTC+8上午1時19分17秒寫道: