Hi all,

i'd like to point you to your recent joining to
the Software Freedom Conservancy (SFC).  We decided
it's better to bite the bullet and go GPL in exchange
for working with a good non-profit foundation and getting
some donations. Any objections?

Nah, just kidding.  But what is true is that the PyPy project
joined the Software Freedom Conservancy, see our posts and theirs:

    http://morepypy.blogspot.com/2010/11/speeding-up-pypy-by-donations.html

    http://sfconservancy.org/news/2010/nov/10/pypy-joins/

Many thanks to Bradley M. Kuhn from the SFC for helping to implement
a smooth process so far.  And now let's see if some people find
some spare money so we can convene on how to spend it for
PyPy improvements.  Oh, and if you happen to know how
to personally approach the right guys in companies to
send some donations the PyPy way, no need to be shy.

cheers,
holger