On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 10:36:51AM +0200, Armin Rigo wrote:
> Hi Romain,
>
> Can you give again the location of your work?  I have
> https://github.com/hardshooter/CythonCTypesBackend but I would like to
> be sure it is the most recent location.  If so, then I'm a bit
> confused because I don't find more than three tests.  Where are the
> tests?  (Sorry, anyone with some git knowledge would know how to diff
> your branch and the original Cython, but I don't...)
>

> A bientôt,
>
> Armin.

Hi

Yes my most recent work is there, I wrote only 3 tests (and it's bad)
but I'm also running the Cython test suite (all the tests are in the
tests directory at the root of the repository) and even though it's not
"unit" tests it should provide a very good coverage of the code
(as you might guess I don't pass all of them).

Romain