Hi there

Maciej Fijalkowski skrev 2011-10-11 21:41:
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Bea During<b...@changemaker.nu>  wrote:
Hi there

Antonio Cuni skrev 2011-10-11 17:01:
On 13/09/11 13:35, Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:

Some of us need to be in Stockholm Oct 24 and 28.
Anto needs to be with his family Nov 1.
Fscons starts Friday Nov 11 in Göteborg, and we're giving a talk.

Thus I propose that we hold a Sprint at my house Wednesday Nov 2nd
through
Thursday Nov 10.

fscons: http://fscons.org/ Nov 11-13 Not sure what day we will be
speaking
yet.

What do the rest of you think of this idea?

Did we decide anything wrt the Gothenburg sprint in November?  I think
it's time booking the flights, else the might become expensive.

We should decide the dates and publish the sprint announcement.

Probably, I'll be able to come only on the 4th, and then I might stay
until the 13th, to attend fscons.

ciao,
Anto
I talked to Laura about this today and she wanted me to email the following
and start to push for a sprint announcement (which apparently not needed
since the discussion has been reboote):

- the sprint need to take place at the Open End office due to bathroom
logistic angst in Lauras/Jacobs house (apparently all apartements need to
revamp some of the plumbing which collides with the sprint)
So we need to add directions to Open End facilities to the sprint
announcement: Open End AB, Norra Ågatan 10, 416 64 Göteborg, see
http://kartor.eniro.se/m/ajEHO

- suggested dates that we suggest is as above: Wednesday 2nd of Nov to
Thursday 10th of Nov

- due to the logistical mess of the bathroom situation at Jacob and Lauras
place they will not be able to host people sleeping over other in the same
manner as they usually do (Anto - there is a bed for you as promised
though). So we need to recommend some cheap places for booking
accommodations as well (Chalmers Studenthem)

- as for topics, it seems Maciej suggests a 1.7 release before the sprint so
we need to check the todo list

Cheers

Bea

Hi

Maybe with logistics being harder we should move the sprint to some
cheaper place? (I do appreciate OE lending us a room though)

Cheers,
fijal
With cheaper place do you mean another country/town than Gothenburg? If so I would like to remind about FSCons as well as the possibility of doing a potential presentation for Vinnova in end of October.

What did you have in mind?

Cheers

Bea

--

CronLab scanned this message. We don't think it was spam. If it was,
please report by copying this link into your browser: