The 2.5.1 release is almost ready. The release notice is here
http://doc.pypy.org/en/release-2.5.x/release-2.5.1.html
Note it has a broken link, the whatsnew is here instead
http://doc.pypy.org/en/release-2.5.x/whatsnew-2.5.1.html
This will be fixed when I merge the release branch back into default together with the official release

The files ready for repackaging are here
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/release-2.5.x/pypy-c-jit-76372-8e24dac0b8e2-linux.tar.bz2
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/release-2.5.x/pypy-c-jit-76372-8e24dac0b8e2-linux64.tar.bz2
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/release-2.5.x/pypy-c-jit-76372-8e24dac0b8e2-win32.zip
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/release-2.5.x/pypy-c-jit-76372-8e24dac0b8e2-osx64.tar.bz2
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/release-2.5.x/pypy-c-jit-76372-8e24dac0b8e2-linux-armhf-raspbian.tar.bz2
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/release-2.5.x/pypy-c-jit-76372-8e24dac0b8e2-linux-armhf-raring.tar.bz2
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/release-2.5.x/pypy-c-jit-76372-8e24dac0b8e2-linux-armhf-raring.tar.bz2
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/get/release-2.5.1.zip
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/get/release-2.5.1.tar.gz

Could people please take a few minutes to test them out on their favorite platform? Also, any corrections, additions, or edits to the release notice would be welcome, especially a name instead of XXXXXX Perhaps from http://xkcd.com, something to do with bromeliads http://www.bsi.org/brom_info/what.html, maybe we can draw a parallel between the spread of them and the spreading popularity of rpython and cffi:

"Within the last hundred years, bromeliads have become more widely used as ornamental plants. Originally only found in royal botanical gardens or the private greenhouses of wealthy Europeans, their popularity has spread to the masses. Today bromeliads are more available to the enthusiast than ever before. New species are still being discovered and plant breeders are developing ever more stunning hybrids to choose from."

Matti