I'm confused about the relationship between SimpleIOSandboxedProc and
VirtualizedSandboxedProc.

Looking at pypy_interact.py I see that it is multiply dependent from
SimpleIOSandboxedProc and VirtualizedSandboxedProc.  I expected that
I'd be able to drop VirtualizedSandboxedProc and tweak the code in
pypy_interact to get a controller that just did stdin/stdout.  But
when I try that I get "out of memory" errors.

It appears that SimpleIOSandboxedProc is not an independent,
stand-alone class but is actually non-functional without the child
class VirtualizedSandboxedProc.  Is that the intent?  Am I missing
something?

-Tom