On Thu, 2015-10-15 at 16:37 +0100, David Cournapeau wrote:

> Is there any way for to fix my build environment and restart the build
> without starting from scratch there ?

Hi David,

I will forward your original mail to the list, so that someone could
correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that in your case since pypy-c was
built successfully, you can just try to fix the tcl stuff and run

    pypy-c .../pypy/tool/build_cffi_imports.py

as suggested here: http://pypy.org/download.html#building-from-source .

As to your particular error, you need to edit

    lib_pypy/_tkinter/tklib.py

and adjust linklibs accordingly.

Most likely your distribution is trying to make it possible to install
several versions to TCL/TK in parallel, and so there is no generic
libtcl.so and libtk.so shipped, but rather something like libtcl86.so
and libtk86.so, so you'd have to add the correct version...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev