Nice work on deducing the issue from the limited information provided!
I've downloaded the referenced nightly build and tested today. It looks
like this does indeed fix the issue. I've run through the section of python
code about 30 times so far without issue where it was failing about 1 in 4
times previously.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Mann