Just to confirm: you're up on the page now, and I see you have 4 mentors signed up, so it looks like PyPy is all set to go. You should have all been issued invites to google's submission system, so just make sure to sign up there so you can see applications when they start coming in!

 Terri

On 2017-03-01 9:03 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Richard Plangger writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > as we discussed during this years PyPy sprint, PyPy again wants to
 > participate as a Sub-org in this years Google Summer of Code. We are
 > already on the wiki ideas page, but I think we did not formally apply by
 > writing this email.

Your section is visible on the page at http://python-gsoc.org/.  That
was your formal application as a sub-org.  Is there any other problem?

Details:

To actually participate in GSoC under the PSF umbrella, you need to
(1) register at least two mentors X desired slots at
    https://goo.gl/forms/UJb0rHOVQjLna2o53
    Some overlap will be allowed, but the mentors who are working with
    more than one student should be a small minority.
(2) subscribe them to the mailing list
    https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/gsoc-mentors
(3) designate one sub-org admin and one alternate in case the main
    admin is out of contact for more than a day or two
(4) state that you intend to comply with the Python Code of Conduct

See also http://python-gsoc.org/#mentors for more information and
further requirements (that can be satisfied as you go) about mentors
and sub-orgs.

Steve