Hi,

On Sun, 19 Sept 2021 at 22:30, M A <teammember0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This would change MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET in our existing builds for
> > x86_64 machines from '10.7' to '10.5'.  Can you explain why you
> > propose such a change?
>
> So people with Mac OS 10.5 can use PyPy on their x86_64 systems.

This might need some more care.  The value was bumped in the past to
10.7 because we're using important features in that version of OS X,
if I remember correctly.  It's not a random value we had since the
start of the project, because PyPy is much older than that.  You or
someone else would need to dig into the hg history to figure out why
it was the case, and if it's still needed.

Armin