I have uploaded 3 versions of python: 2.7, 3.8, 3.9 (no longer beta quality) as the first release candidate of PyPy7.3.10. They are named rc3 because I made mistakes when tagging the repo and did not want to change the tags.

Release note: https://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/release-v7.3.10.html

Downloads: https://downloads.python.org/pypy/

checksums: https://www.pypy.org/checksums.html

As soon as the CDN network updates the https://downloads.python.org/pypy/versions.json file, you can use them in github actions CI.

Highlights from the release notes:
- A release of Apple Silicon M1 arm64 versions. This work was sponsored by an anonymous donor and is tested on our buildbots.
- Many improvements to the basic interpreter to make it faster
- The conda-forge community has built over 1000 packages for PyPy3.8 and 3.9, making it easier than ever to use PyPy. - Update the packaged OpenSSL to 1.1.1s and apply applicable secruity fixes from CPython 3.9.15 to PyPy2.7
- Update the HPy backend in PyPy3.8 and PyPY3.9 to 0.0.4

Please try these out and report any problems.
Matti